Like❤

1.12.10

Anna Sui Spring 2011 Make Up Collection

Hi everyone!
Just recently I’ve posted the entire Anna Sui Holiday 2010 Collection and Gift Sets and now I have few photos from the new Spring 2011 Collection that I want to share with you.
This is just preliminary information so I don’t know yet the name of the collection or those of the products but I’m guessing there won’t be long until further information will be released.
Anna Sui Spring 2011 Makeup Collection Anna Sui Makeup Collection for Spring 2011   Sneak Peek
Availability
Japan Launch Date – 6 January 2011
Find out more right after the jump.
Anna Sui Makeup Collection for Spring 2011 includes the following products:
  • Blush Duo – Limited Edition – available in 3 shades
  • Lip Gloss C – 15 sheer shades
  • Lip Gloss R – 8 pigmented shades
  • Nail Color N – New – 5 shades
The new duo blushes will be the center of attention of this collection. I don’t have to say the packaging is so pretty and girly girl style because we are already used to see it in all Anna Sui’s collections. icon smile Anna Sui Makeup Collection for Spring 2011   Sneak Peek


No comments:

Post a Comment

谢谢^^