Like❤

14.6.10

SALON

HI ALL BABE,
Today with my sis
go out, we decided to go holiday plaza
bcos i want to rebonding my hair XD

before going out ,



We reached holiday plaza around 5pm something I guess ,

SO~~SIS WITH HER BF GO SHOPPING BUY SOMETHING T^T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING = =
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINISH !!!
At saloon [8:30PM],

see the wall , is Marilyn Monroe , like it ,she pose so sexy= =

I wan change my phone = =
But my phone W995 is my bday present,
SATIO OR IPHONE ?I think i phone is better one
But i think buy a Camera first, CANON 500D !!!!


Okay,it's 12:30pm right now.I think i want go to sleep now

so tired = =
next time upload again , before friday
bye, Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

谢谢^^